Make a submission
Download our standard word template, which contains the essential format guidelines to prepare your manuscript.
- Login or Register to make a submission, where you can upload your submission files, enter the metadata related to the authors and manuscript, and send the confirmation about your decision to submit the manuscript to this journal.
- Suggest three possible reviewers to evaluate your manuscript (WoS publications must be listed). The reviewers may not be the following (i) same university, (ii) co-author for papers in the last 5 years, (iii) relative (e.g., husband, uncle).
- The manuscript must be written in English, following the format guidelines given in our standard word template.
- Manuscript length preferably no more than 20 double line spaced manuscript pages, including tables, and illustrations.
- The use of a reference manager software is highly recommended.